Friday, November 18, 2005

The Best And Worst Chat Up Lines

In our survey to find the best and worst chat up lines currently in the lead is perhaps the oldest chat up line "Can I buy you a drink?" with "I've lost my phone number can I have yours?"in second and "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" trailing in third place.

The top two are as equally popular for both male and females but males put "If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together" in third place while the girls have a three way tie for "Get your coat love, you've pulled", "Your clothes would look great on my bedroom floor" and "I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?"

When it comes to the worst chat up lines "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" and "How do you like your eggs? Fertilised?" head the list for both sexes.

Some of the best other suggestions were "Is your surname Jacobs? Because you look an absolute cracker" and "I may not be Wilma Flintstone but I know I could make your bedrock"

Why not register your own vote here The Best And Worst Chat Up Lines.

No comments: