Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Stars with Glasses, Looking Cool or Just Ridiculous?


Jake and Elwood wore their Ray-Ban Wayfarer II sunglasses day and night, today designer sunglasses are de rigeur for anyone in the public eye.

But are some 'A' list celebs committing fashion hari-kari unaware that the public are laughing at them or are we rushing to the designer stores to emulate their style?

We have put forward a short-list of stars wearing their shades and ask you to rate them for being cool or ridiculous?

Participate in this weeks free survey Stars with Glasses, Looking Cool or Just Ridiculous?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well really, isn't it a matter of personal taste? Personally I say live and let live (except Belushi hahaha) but if you or I wish to wear "sunglasses at night" then who are I or you to criticize. Let's go further. Suppose my glass wearing upsets you but then you find out my vision is not 20-20 what a conundrum! Criticize me and you become a pariah! I criticize you and we are at war. Seriously this is good so let's continue.

Salut!